Menu

Did Aubrey leave for Colorado this morning?

I think that was the plan. Unless she posts via a smartphone, I guess she'll be offline for a couple of days. Or maybe we'll hear from her later tonight if they make good time and she has a way to connect. From her other thread, it sounds like they did get everything successfully packed and loaded onto the truck.

I think that was the plan. Unless she posts via a smartphone, I guess she'll be offline for a couple of days. Or maybe we'll hear from her later tonight if they make good time and she has a way to connect. From her other thread, it sounds like they did get everything successfully packed and loaded onto the truck.

I hope so.:iagree:

Yes, Astrid, Aubrey was in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

I went to see her on Saturday and I'm really glad I did. I had never met her before. She has a lovely family, her children are so good and nice. Aubrey is looking very healthy and in her 7th month! Go Aubrey!!!:001_wub:

What a sweet thread to find. It took us ALL NIGHT to finish loading the truck. Because we had to unpack boxes to fit clothes into the crevices of avail space. Everything else went on the curb. I thought only people who were being evicted put stuff on the curb, so it was depressing AND humiliating until a friend who's done lots of state-to-state moves said it always works out that way.

But we only got as far as OK the first night since I hadn't slept at all & dh had only slept on the floor for a couple of hours.