Menu

Look out Jack, Chucki is back!

Hey Hivers!

We got back a little while ago. I have email to catch up on, but thought I'd stop in and say "Hi!"

I missed you guys. We had a blast and were on the go from daylight to dark. I ate my way through Boston. Oh, the food!

Off to catch up and see what's been going on around here.

If you read your book instead of the big threads it might keep your blood pressure from skyrocketing:D

Wow! The SOF thread has 44 pages! I figured it would have died long ago. I is interesting. I'm also reading in another window the obese child thread, and I'm trying to email. As of yet no skyrocketing bp.

Whew. I was actually just thinking of PMing you and making sure everything is ok. I missed the memo (if there was one) about you being away. :D

I didn't think I was actually going to be away. We went to Boston and there was so much food to eat... er, uh, so many things to do that I didn't log on to the internet more than once.

Yum...:drool:. Details, please!

We at at No name, Legal Seafood, some Italian place, Whole Foods food bars, somewhere I had Shepard's pie, more Italian, Hard Rock Cafe, more places I can't remember the name of. Oh, the hotel for breakfast most days. Starbucks for muffins one day. Some other places I can't remember the name of. It really is a blur of restaurants and rides on the T to either get to a restaurant or sight-seeing destination.

We at at No name, Legal Seafood, some Italian place, Whole Foods food bars, somewhere I had Shepard's pie, more Italian, Hard Rock Cafe, more places I can't remember the name of. Oh, the hotel for breakfast most days. Starbucks for muffins one day. Some other places I can't remember the name of. It really is a blur of restaurants and rides on the T to either get to a restaurant or sight-seeing destination.

Sounds good! Welcome back!!!!!