Menu

Drat. Let's try that again. A Poll: The Hair on My Legs is......

The Hair on My Legs is.....  

1. 1. The Hair on My Legs is.....

• A. about to be harvested to provide seedlings to reforest Israel.
    • B. (re: consistency) Being grown for harvest to provide sweaters to third world countries, or...
    • C. Saved for harvest as pulp wood to fuel the electrical needs of a small town this winter.
    • D. Reserved for inclusion in sustainable harvests for the future.
    • E. Sequoias R Us......
    • F. The scintillating "Other" (no "what hair?" or waxing stories, please)

No waxing story here, but... I did shave the other day! For the first time, in ... well, does it really matter if you can't remember the last time? :lol: I figured since I may want to wear shorts soon, that some deforesting was in order. :tongue_smilie:

What??/ No "Locks of Love" option???

I tend to neglect the fur coat on my legs during the winter. When shorts weather arrives I do like to keep them smooth.

That's me! I hate though that the back of the thighs is so much harder to shave. Not hard to get to, just grows the wrong direction....:glare:

...baby fine and nearly non-existent. I've never shaved my legs.

However, I am waxing areas I never dreamed I would (so, I pay my dues in a different way).

Thanks for the funny poll.

-Vanna

Ok, I'm totally jealous of those of you with fine thin light colored leg hair. Mine is thicker than the fur on my lab lol. Seriously I just tried waxing the other day and I noticed I have 3 hairs that come out of each follicle. Whats up with that?

So with all this thick leg hair you'd think I'd have nice thick hair on my head.. nope I have baby fine hair.

It's a no win situation here.

Mostly blond and very fine, so most if it does not get shaved. So I won't write about the front of my shins where it's still fine, but not quite blond, because that part is in the taboo category.

How about arm hair? Should we do a poll on that? Because mine is also very blond and fine, but I knew a very sweet, feminine (most would consider her more "feminine" than me, not that I was any tomboy) woman who had to...wait, no hair removal stories. I'd best be off!!!

Bingo! I, also, notice multiple hairs per follicule. And in the past year of so, it seems to be increasing exponentially! WHY? I thought you got bald when you got old? Only my eyebrow hair is disappearing (and I think it's actually migrating through my sinuses and out through my nose)..... Am I actually going to have to consider doing something about this?

I SO wish that I could be like all of you who don't have to really do much except pluck a piece here and there! And they're so very bristle-like? What's happening to me?

Ahhh! Perfect! But that's why I left "other" for all you wonderfully intellectual persons who I knew would think of other analogies than me.

This is all making me consider trying to find an artist who still knows how to make those "lost-art" hair wreaths. Maybe I could actually make some money from my dilemma....

And I did think of dreadlocks, now that might be really cool.....