Menu

Can poop be beautiful?

My daughter thought so when she was like 3 and had eaten this cotton candy that had made hers a funky blue green color. It was such an unusual color that dh and I both exclaimed over it and dd was quite proud of it.

In fact, the next time she had to go, she asked us what color we wanted lol

Glad your son is feeling better!

We've had a horrible stomach bug this week (diarrhea) . I think my ds is finally over it, though, since he had a normal BM today.

Is it weird for me to say I was happy to see normal poop in the potty?

I know some people in my family :glare: like to call over the whole family when they manage?? to leave something noteworthy in the toilet.

"You have got to see this!"

After a month of rotavirus, we were very excited about normal poop.

My daughter thought so when she was like 3 and had eaten this cotton candy that had made hers a funky blue green color. It was such an unusual color that dh and I both exclaimed over it and dd was quite proud of it.

In fact, the next time she had to go, she asked us what color we wanted lol

Glad your son is feeling better!

:lol: That's funny! When DS9 was younger, he had undiagnosed lactose intolerance. He had diarrhea up to 5 times a day. Around the same time, if he'd eat anything with food coloring, we could tell. Foot Loops made his poo bright aqua.

We've had a horrible stomach bug this week (diarrhea) . I think my ds is finally over it, though, since he had a normal BM today.

Is it weird for me to say I was happy to see normal poop in the potty?

I've cried happy tears over baby poop. Real tears. I was also very hormonal. :D

We had a stomach bug here this week too, and when my daughter finally had a normal bowel movement, she looked in the toilet and exclaimed, "It's beautiful!". :) She was just thrilled because she was closer to being able to have dairy products again!

I totally get it!