Menu

What do *you* get from Currclick?

mamachanse

Math Mammoth and copywork, so far. We used Beatrix Potter for Beginners after Ariel finished her first K handwriting workbook. I'm tempted to get the Australia and New Zealand Copywork from the same company because it tends to be a region of the world that's overlooked here.

I've bought notebooking pages, Hands of a Child stuff, unit studies, and we've dine a few of the live classes. I haven't committed to a semester class yet, but would like to at some point. We have done a few of the one time live classes.....one on Easter and one on St. Patrick's Day. I know we have done others, I just can't think of them right now. The kids enjoy those and it's a fun break from routine.

They have lots of neat free stuff. I've also purchased some Math Mammoth supplements there when I didn't own the entire blue series. I've also purchased homeschooling philosophy books that were on sale, a story about a homeschooled girl, lapbooks to use as supplements etc. etc.

I purchased the Miquon First Grade Diary, plus the two Igniting Your Writing books. I downloaded free family tree notebooking pages for my 10yo nephew. I had also downloaded some free cursive copywork from Currclick before I decided to do Italics with dd.

Currclick just had a secret 50% off sale last week. I usually get free stuff, but during special sale I bought Ancient History Interactive units on Egypt, Greece and Rome. My kids are excited about it. I also have gotten Dinosaurs (creation based) Lapbook from A Journey Through Learning. We are looking forward to make it this summer.

Last week Simple Schooling had an Open House where you could try some of their interactive units for free.

They still have a 30% off subscription sale this week.

Here is a link to the website: http://thesimplehomeschool.com/

Here is a link to a bee unit my child enjoyed so much:)

http://homeschool-forum.com/bees/player.swf

Edited by SneguochkaL

I score the monthly freebies.

I love the stuff put out by Katie's Homeschool Cottage, but she only has Nature Studies at this time & A shakespeare study.

History Pockets, love those!

Educational Game books

That's barely scraping the top for me though. Living overseas I do pick up quite a bit from Currclick because it's quicker and easier to obtain. :D For instance, i purchased one of our science books from there this year because between my affiliate credits and the lack of shipping it was quicker/cheaper to obtain it that way. :D

Lapbooks and the suggested workbooks for outlining, short story, etc. There are tons of great workbooks for language arts and information relationships - analogies, idioms, fact finding, etc.

I get copywork too.

I just stumbled on the Ambrose Videos - looking now. I get quite a few things actually. I go there before anywhere else because more often than not it has what I want to supplement and enrich our fun.

I've bought a few things over the past few months, especially when I don't want to wait for shipping or I want to mix together a few pages from a few different curricula.

The bad thing is I have memory loss issues and sometimes lose my downloads and don't even remember that I bought them at all :-( I think Currclick keeps a list of purchases. I'll have to see if I own something good that I have completely forgotten about :-)

My last purchase was a Mark Twain workbook on World Geography based on the 5 themes of Geography. I'm currently assembling my own geography textbook and certain pages were perfect. I really like the old National Geographic 5 themes better than the current 18 standards, but all the 5 themes textbooks from the 1990s are outdated and secular.

Now that I have found a cheap source of ink for my older printer and my current hobby of making frankentextbooks, I'll be ordering more from them than I had been.