Menu

Need Mother's Day idea that can be ordered and shipped

I need an idea of something I could give my mother for Mother's Day that can be ordered online and shipped to her. Usually I give my mom live plants for Mother's Day because this is something she really likes. However, due to our recent move oversees, this is no longer an option. So does any one have another idea of something I could purchase online and have sent to her? There is nothing that she actually wants, so I'm looking for something that would be a treat for her... something she wouldn't buy for herself. I had even thought of some sort of special food or snack, but she is on a diet so yummy candies and chocolates are out.

Any ideas?

Someone here recommended a bird feeder as a Christmas gift for my parents a couple of years ago. It's made of clear plastic and attaches to the outside of the window with suction cups, so the birds come right up to the window. They loved it. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the company, but this is similar.

Another idea is a coffee or tea basket, also available on Amazon.

Is she a flip flop wearing mom? :D

I got these for my mom last year, and she is still singing their praises.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-w-out-Box-BORN-SILVER-SANDALS-HIBISCUS-Flower-8M-39-/180645143554?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2a0f4a2402

This year I think I'm going to get her a pair of FitFlops. (See Below) We had season tickets to a local theme park, and I loved mine for walking all the hills. Several "older" ladies asked me about them, or commented on how much they liked theirs too.

http://www.shoebuy.com/fitflop-walkstar-iii/303103/646956

A lot of shoe sites will ship directly to your mom AND offer free shipping for exchanges.

Thank you everyone for the ideas. I didn't even think of trying to have live plants delivered. I think I'll check in to that first and if that doesn't work, you have all given me lots of other great ideas. I'm going to run several of them by dh too so he can pick something for us to send to his mom.

Thanks!