Menu

sigh...removing my membership too...

...unless someone sends the fairy of dishes and sweeping and laundry to my house in the am.

Seriously...I've refrained from posting b/c I can't see the keyboard through the tears streaming down my face, and my sides hurt from laughing.

And...I'm 1/2 Scottish...with a sudden urge to get in touch with my roots.

And...I'm wondering why I have a dead chicken on my doorstep???? (Hey...who's that lady holding a Mike's? Weird neighbor!:tongue_smilie:)

But...I'm considering posting a "would you eat this?" thread first b/c weird neighbor just asked for dead chicken BACK!!! ugh...the economy is hitting everybody these days.

Well, there you go...I simply cannot keep up with you people...

ps. Don't really remove my membership. What other excuse would I have for these dirty dishes, floors and clothes???:auto:

Just let the goat in for awhile and he will take care of some of that for you! :D

My starter kit isn't here yet, so I spent an hour with my sewing patterns out trying to see if I could figure out a pattern to adapt for the Utilikilt. I will need the extra income to keep replacing the chickens, I guess.

Ditto Ditto! A three day ban would do me good. I'd get my work done. Instead I'm listening to Queen on youtube and avoiding my project. If I wasn't self-employed I would have been fired by now. :001_smile:

Guest Dulcimeramy
At least all us newly-born pagans no longer have to avoid celebrating Easter and Christmas :D

Bill

Don't you mean born-again pagans? I'm getting so confused!

Just let the goat in for awhile and he will take care of some of that for you! :D

My starter kit isn't here yet, so I spent an hour with my sewing patterns out trying to see if I could figure out a pattern to adapt for the Utilikilt. I will need the extra income to keep replacing the chickens, I guess.

Goats do dishes? Why didn't I know this!?! I have hated dishes all my life!!!

And, lmk about that pattern...

Ditto Ditto! A three day ban would do me good. I'd get my work done. Instead I'm listening to Queen on youtube and avoiding my project. If I wasn't self-employed I would have been fired by now. :001_smile:

3 Day Ban! Brilliant!!! That's what I need!!!

And my kids wonder why I keep singing "fried ham fried ham, cheese and bologna, and after the macaroni we'll have more..." (don't tell me I'm the only one who sang this little chant as a kid)

Perhaps a 3 Day Ban would get another song stuck in my head. "I don't wanna work. I just wanna sew utlitikilits all day..." has a nice ring.

At least all us newly-born pagans no longer have to avoid celebrating Easter and Christmas :D

Bill

Well...in that case, I'll make up a little basket for your ds...what color does he like his Peeps?

:lol: You GOT me.

So, you'll be here at 7am...dish rags are under the sink, broom is in the pantry (unless the one you fly on sweeps floors too), and don't forget to check for socks under the kids beds.

Thanks! You are SUCH a sweetie!

:thumbup1:

link doesn't work...

Should be fixed.

Eww...if you like snot on them...just sayin'...

"Snot" was never implied. A "shooting of water though the nose" was. Now, depending on the state of the nose before the water incident, the dishes may very well be clean.

No, no, no. The goats eat the dishes. Then you never have to worry about them again.

Squeeeee!!!!

"Snot" was never implied. A "shooting of water though the nose" was. Now, depending on the state of the nose before the water incident, the dishes may very well be clean.

I disagree. "Shooting water through the nose" was stated, and "snot" thoroughly implied...what else does one have up ones' nose?

It's a matter of a little snot or a lot...either way, dh is eating off of those dishes.

Squeeeee!!!!

I disagree. "Shooting water through the nose" was stated, and "snot" thoroughly implied...what else does one have up ones' nose?

It's a matter of a little snot or a lot...either way, dh is eating off of those dishes.

Now, one MUST concede that some noses are in fact clean. (We wouldn't want to assume/imply that someone would have an unclean nose.) You wouldn't want to be a whatever-THOSE-people-consider-uncool-people ones, woulod you?