Menu

I really should do something...

It is 10:30 am here and I haven't done a thing. I keep telling my dd we need to start school, and she says "yeah right!" She knows too well the signs of Mommy wanting to play hookey from school... :blush:

So what do you think - should I surprise her and start a history lesson? Or should I sit here and have another cup of coffee?

I told dd we would start at 11am. That's 4 minutes. Think I'll stick with it?

It's 11:44...and I still see a greeeeeen liiiiiiiighhht next to your naaaaame! I'm teeeelllliinnng! (I'm not sure who to tell, though... What's your mom's phone #?)

:lol:

hehe...I'm sitting here blasting music from my computer, surfing the boards. My kids are downstairs ready to get going. I'm in serious NEED of summer break! We've got two programs ending this week and I'm ECSTATIC! That leaves us with 2 official-like programs to go...ending the last week of May. What would go best with this is if we could get some SUN.... This past month I have not considered this the GREAT Northwest:001_huh:

I think it is just that time of year.

Yesterday, the dc did one subject each in the morning, and then I subjected them to part of a "Teaching the Classics" video in the afternoon. That was it for the day.

Today, we are doing much better. We've got a week of vacation coming up week after next, and I have a list of things each of them needs to finish before we can leave. That is keeping all of us motivated! :D

It's 11:44...and I still see a greeeeeen liiiiiiiighhht next to your naaaaame! I'm teeeelllliinnng! (I'm not sure who to tell, though... What's your mom's phone #?)

:lol:

Don't call my mom, she'll think it's okay to call and chat!

I AM quizzing my daughter on her history lesson while surfing the boards!

hehe...I'm sitting here blasting music from my computer, surfing the boards. My kids are downstairs ready to get going. I'm in serious NEED of summer break! We've got two programs ending this week and I'm ECSTATIC! That leaves us with 2 official-like programs to go...ending the last week of May. What would go best with this is if we could get some SUN.... This past month I have not considered this the GREAT Northwest:001_huh:

We will finish English this week and should have finished LC1 except I decided to take easy days. We should finish SOTW3 and LC1 next week, which will leave only Science, Math and Spelling :001_smile:

I couldn't do this! We would get nothing done at all. By the afternoon, my energy is gone so it is lots of school in the mornings and activities in the afternoon.

TeeHee, my ds and I both grumpy in the morning. If I had more than one I'm sure that wouldn't work.

I was just going to post that someone needed to poke me and then when I complained they needed to poke me again. We school in the afternoons but I have to prepare in the mornings and I am supposed to be doing that now. I also need to do laundry, dishes, order my clothes (before the money disappears, eating out perhaps?) and pay the bills. Instead, I sit looking for the motivation in a can of Mountain Dew. :tongue_smilie:

For you, Kidshappen: pokestick.gif

You can always set your child up at the desk next to your computer and hand out assignments while you chat online :D

Ok, Mother's Day order is done, most of the school work that I have a hand in is done and 8 loads of laundry is washed, dryed and folded. On to ordering my clothes. I think that if I ignore the dishes, they will go away.