Menu

Have you ever heard James Taylor sing 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas?'.....

James Taylor was SO popular when I was in high school (yes, I am probably old enough to be mom to most of you).

My girls are in the younger one's room playing a board game with Christmas music on the radio and I hear Sweet Baby James singing 'Have yourself a merry little Christmas' -- so pretty.

It's there on youtube.

I have Jim Croce memories too
Me too, but because [ahem] my mom and dad liked him. I did buy a double CD of his music about 10 years ago and I love it. Oh and Fleetwood Mac. And Carole King.

Ah ... childhood memories.

(ETA: And I own the James Taylor Christmas CD ... but no Christmas music until post Thanksgiving dinner ... it's killing me this year ... )

I love anything he sings....

Me too, but because [ahem] my mom and dad liked him. I did buy a double CD of his music about 10 years ago and I love it. Oh and Fleetwood Mac. And Carole King.

Ah ... childhood memories.

(ETA: And I own the James Taylor Christmas CD ... but no Christmas music until post Thanksgiving dinner ... it's killing me this year ... )

I knew about Jim Croce before he was famous, LOL....

And on my senior class trip, we begged our chaperones into letting us return to the Washington Monument grounds for a free, outdoor concert by Jackson Browne....

Long time fan here of JT AND Jim Croce

I looove James Taylor.

My mom used to blast James Taylor and Jim Croce all year round.

warm fuzzies

:)

Have you ever seen JT interview or seen him on tv give an interview or on Letterman or something -- he is SO entertaining.:)

James Taylor was SO popular when I was in high school (yes, I am probably old enough to be mom to most of you).

My girls are in the younger one's room playing a board game with Christmas music on the radio and I hear Sweet Baby James singing 'Have yourself a merry little Christmas' -- so pretty.

It's there on youtube.

Yes, and it made me immediately go out and buy the album. HUGE JT fans here, and adding his voice to our Christmas playlist made it complete.

Thanks for the link-- I never think to look things up on YouTube, but always appreciate the links folks post here!

Happy Holidays!

astrid