Menu

Do you know The Lawnmower?

How about the Sprinkler?

Or Get Some Sun?

Ds had some friends over this weekend and I learned just how much I don't know about the latest dance moves (actually, these moves have been around awhile, I've just not been clued in on them.)

Just wondering if I'm the only clueless parent?

I thought these dances were hysterical and um...very creative :D.

I know all of those moves, but I have siblings in their teens and 20s that keep me in the know LOL.

My kids know the Electric Slide. So does my Grandma. We participated in a science project for one of my nephews last year. There were about 15 relatives who committed to staying up for an entire weekend (or as long as we were able to). We had to do a number of tests at various intervals over the weekend to measure different effects of sleep deprivation. One such test was to measure the ability to follow directions; for that, we did the Electric Slide :D

:lol::lol: Yep, those have been around since the early 90's, at least -- when I was in college.:lol::lol: We taught DS12 the sprinkler when he first learned to walk.

The Superman/SouljaBoy, and chacha slide, (oh, and the Hoe-Down Throwndown) have occupied the last few years of kids dance crazes -- and we know them all :tongue_smilie:

Edited by 3littlekeets