Menu

^#

The very nice thing about this for people who buy diapers and pull ups is that if you sign up to get diapers on a regular basis, they are less than what I pay for generic in any store. AND, you get another month of Amazon Prime for each month you spend $25. The savings are SIGNIFICANT!

Beth

i am pretty sure my membership is free for 1 year. where did you guys see 3 months?

i love the free two day shipping, and free returns. :tongue_smilie:

Jennifer

From the amazon.com website-

• FREE 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime: When you join Amazon Mom, you will receive FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime for the first 3 months of your membership. For each $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby store, we’ll grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits. You can earn up to one year from the date you joined Amazon Mom.

What happens when the three months of FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime end--will I be charged?

• No, you will not be charged anything. If you earned additional months of free shipping benefits by spending in the Baby Store, then your free shipping benefits will be extended by the appropriate amount. If you did not earn additional months, then the free shipping benefit will simply end. You can always join Amazon Prime at the normal subscription price.

Edited by gingersmom

:party: :party: :party:

Thank you so much for posting this! I saw a similar thread here a while back, but didn't sign up because I was hoping the offer would still be available when I needed to do my Christmas shopping. I'm so glad to hear about it!

For anyone who hasn't signed up because they don't have infants or toddlers, or because they're concerned that Amazon will ask for a lot of personal information -- don't worry about it! The info about your kids is optional, and you don't even have to say you're a mom; you can just check the family member or other caregiver options.

Thanks again for posting the link -- you've saved me a small fortune in shipping charges over the next few months (not to mention all of the little junky filler items I used to have to buy to get to the $25.00 "free shipping" level!)

Cat