Menu

Menstruals and Mammaries Question POLL for those with normal monthly visits

In what % of monthly cycles do you have OBVIOUS post-ovulatory breast tenderness?  

1. 1. In what % of monthly cycles do you have OBVIOUS post-ovulatory breast tenderness?

• 100% of the time
    • 75 - 99% of the time
    • 50 - 74% of the time
    • 25 - 49 % of the time
    • less than 25% of the time
    • have experienced few times in my life
    • have never experienced
    • Other

I'm confused about this post ovulatory breast tenderness issue, so I need to ask a clump of hens like us.

For those of you / us with normal monthly menstrual cycles (not produced by birth control pills please), what percentage of your cycles are characterized by post-ovulatory (2nd half of cycle) breast tenderness?

Any input?

I'm confused about this post ovulatory breast tenderness issue, so I need to ask a clump of hens like us.

For those of you / us with normal monthly menstrual cycles (not produced by birth control pills please), what percentage of your cycles are characterized by post-ovulatory (2nd half of cycle) breast tenderness?

Any input?

Most of them, like 90% (90% of mine).

When I was fully fertile, say age 18-32, 100% of the time. From 32 on it slowly faded and I had none by 40.

I am the exact opposite. I had never experienced it until firmly entering pre-menopause. Now the frequency is increasing. (Actually, I had very few PMS symptoms until pre-menopause; now I experience all of them with increasing frequency. :glare: )