Menu

Need help with boy name

Since my favorite boy's name is Micah and Simon has been on top of dh's list every time so far, what are your girl names? Maybe we can steal one of them for this time.

Our boy names are Jonah and Elijah. I would love to have a Micah, but the next one is probably going to be a Simon.

P.S. I have no idea what that thumbs down thingy is going up there.

Their names are

Mina(Me na) Kathryn

Anna Janae (Jan nay)

Carolyn Trinity

Janae and Trinity go by their middle names because Anna and Carolyn are still alive and it saves on confusion at family gatherings. :)

Their names are

Mina(Me na) Kathryn

Anna Janae (Jan nay)

Carolyn Trinity

Janae and Trinity go by their middle names because Anna and Carolyn are still alive and it saves on confusion at family gatherings. :)

Thanks! We already have an Anna. How funny that we obviously like the same names.

If You're gonna call him "Ike" which is short for Isaac, why not flip flop the names... and call him Isaac Ezekial. Less confusing for all of his like... especially since it's kinda close to Ezekiel "Zeke?" Just a thought. My dad has had to use a middle name all his life, and what a pain for a name! (Explaining and trying to remember what you've used...) Just a thought for "simple".

I guess you've considered the fictional character of Uriah Heap.

This was what immediately popped into my mind too! (And he was one creepy dude.) LOL I don't recommend Uriah!

I love Silas, Levi, Judah, and I have always loved Boaz (from the book of Ruth). He was such an upstanding godly man. I would have used it in a second's son's name if we had a second son. :001_smile:

I think Micah is getting to be pretty popular.

;)

You know, I don't travel in conservative Christian circles in real life so I've never actually known many kids with these sorts of unusual Biblical names, but from reading all the name suggestions here and reading WTM'ers post about the names of their broods, aren't those names getting pretty darn popular?

I don't have anything against them; name your kid Uriah if you want to. But wow-- everyone here seems to have an "Ezekial" or a "Micah" or a "Titus."

Just wondering--- you find these names to be used frequently in your circles?

astrid

Edited by astrid
holy commas, astrid!!