Menu

Where would you be hiding?

If you were a Traditional Logic I book, last spotted Friday on a central-to-the-open-living-space horizontal surface, where would you be hiding now?

ETA: Book found, in the recycling! In The Great White North nailed it. Thanks to all who added their thoughts.

Edited by Lawana

I would have drifted to a bedroom and then been stuck on another horizontal surface.

Entirely likely─usually. Problem is, Friday we spent cleaning for dd's birthday sleepover, and all the horizontal surfaces got cleared, including the bedrooms. So its really a crapshoot where it is now, if it isn't in any of the usual places, and we've checked under and in the furniture, all the book shelves, backpacks, etc., etc.

My 5-month old Golden Retriever puppy loves to carry things around, so she would have picked you up, the kids would not have noticed that you were in her mouth and would have let her outside, and you would now be laying out in the woods somewhere with the numerous shoes, socks, kitchen towels, and stuffed animals that are currently missing from our house. If you shoot off a flare, I will be more than happy to rescue all of you!

Krista