Menu

Ok. It needs to be said.

You are all really immature for participating in a thread like this! And I can't believe the troll who started it all hasn't been banned yet!

I am tempted to leave this forum and not come back! I thought you were all homeschoolers here! Not a bunch of cannibus smoking cabana boy loving lecherous goat herding nutella fiends.

:spam: :rant::toetap05::thumbdown::hat::cursing::driving:

!!!!!!!!!

Blame it on the nutella. ...wait aren't you NOT supposed to announce you're leaving? :lol: Who has the Hummer? or wait should you drive? Have you been drinking or other participating in any cannibus type activities? Maybe the goat should drive.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t: Oh, c'mon! Are you telling me that you only realized that tonight? :w00t:

My secret goal is to get to my 5000th post tonight, but I am certain I won't make it.

But, there's always tomorrow.;)

I DID only just realize that tonight!

And I think your 5,000th post ought to be to THIS thread. Seriously!!

Is it just me?

Yup.

:w00t: Oh, c'mon! Are you telling me that you only realized that tonight? :w00t:

My secret goal is to get to my 5000th post tonight, but I am certain I won't make it.

But, there's always tomorrow.;)

Come on. Stay up. 76 more posts. You can do it!!!!

:crying:

Cry baby . . . Boohoo

Blame it on the nutella. ...wait aren't you NOT supposed to announce you're leaving? :lol: Who has the Hummer? or wait should you drive? Have you been drinking or other participating in any cannibus type activities? Maybe the goat should drive.

The goat's a little, well, hung up at the moment.

I know you are! But what am I?!

You are selfish! You see, when I copied your post I wanted to add more of those happy yellow people. Then I got a message saying that only 8 images allowed per post and the ones I added went over the limit. I can't believe you didn't leave any posting space for me!

You are selfish! You see, when I copied your post I wanted to add more of those happy yellow people. Then I got a message saying that only 8 images allowed per post and the ones I added went over the limit. I can't believe you didn't leave any posting space for me!

LMAO

NOOOOOOOOO Not ignore!!!!! REally, I'm a good person!!!

She is - Jennifer is a really good person. :iagree:

OK, now let's sort this out.......I cannot drive, and the Hummer is mine. I am fairly certain that no one here can drive either. The gentlemen in the swimsuits (not the senior member of the bunch) can drive.......but they have to be sure they don't have any sand on them.

Good, that's sorted out!

Oh, and before we leave, everyone has to order at least one MCT piece of curric:lol: if they haven't already.:lol:

Oh, and before we leave, everyone has to order at least one MCT piece of curric:lol: if they haven't already.:lol:

Well if you will buy my curriculum on the For Sale board, I guess I will do it for you as well. I was trying to stop being a junkie, but you are such an enabler.:tongue_smilie:

Hm. Do you have one that looks like Taylor Lautner but just a little bit more, well, legal?

91008NE1_LAUTNER_B_GR_25-560x831.jpg

How's this? Legal enough?

She is - Jennifer is a really good person. :iagree:

OK, now let's sort this out.......I cannot drive, and the Hummer is mine. I am fairly certain that no one here can drive either. The gentlemen in the swimsuits (not the senior member of the bunch) can drive.......but they have to be sure they don't have any sand on them.

Good, that's sorted out!

Awwww. Thanks. Off to order MCT so Marianne will still like me . . .

NOOOOOOOOO Not ignore!!!!! REally, I'm a good person!!!

Yes!!! She IS a good person! She knows beauty is skin deep and she doesn't judge a book by it's cover! Here is he husband, and she ADORES him:

OP/troll - here's your cabana boy . . .

cabanastud.gif

(my apologies, Jennifer. Sometimes I get a little crazy!)

This thread is so long, I thought it was the filing thread...oops! I feel like I did that time I walked into the wrong class the first day at college. :blush:

Speaking of college, I think I know Jennifer's cabana boy...ummm...well....nevermind, you'll figure it out.:tongue_smilie:

I am going to be SO sorry that I posted this......but Hey, I can delete it, right?

I am 11 years older than my DH.:tongue_smilie:

It's okay. I'm 11 MONTHS older than mine and he never lets me forget it. A few birthdays ago, he gave me a card that said something like:

"Something to remember as you celebrate your birthday... you're still young."

Inside it said:

"But I'm still younger."