Menu

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in the bathroom, sometimes. Occasionally with the hair dryer and the shower curtain.

(LOL just kidding. I have no idea what your thread was about).

I agree. But I'll raise you a good shower head and toilet paper.

(LOL No idea what this was about, but this could be really funny and I want to be a part of it!!)

well, either would work but please make sure the sink is clean.

I'm a chocolate girl, myself.

But then, that kinda defeats the whole thread that Quiver started. . . .

:iagree::iagree:.......but I haven't read the other responses and there may be some good advice there. I will tell you that I think you should trust your instincts. Please let us know what happens.:grouphug: And.......almost forgot, have you thought about talking to the parents of the other teens involved?

no, I am serious...I deleted a few posts 30 minutes before this thread was started and I am wondering if this is thread is in reponse to that...

Ugh! If that's the case, I assure you, hon, I am not mocking you. I thought you had the best line in what appeared to be one of our let off steam threads. :grouphug: I'm not sure what the op's intent was, but you know from here, we'll deteriorate into some much-needed fun and it's not aimed at anyone.

no, I am serious...I deleted a few posts 30 minutes before this thread was started and I am wondering if this is thread is in reponse to that...

I'm with swimmermom here -- I am just blowing off steam -- I didn't even see a post put up by you, and I'm not one for poking fun, unless it's at me.....or Dragon Academy.

<pouts>

Parrothead TOLD me to use it between my toes!

do you do everything Parrothead tells you to? If Parrothead told you to burn your filing system would you do that too? when are you going to take some responsibility for your actions, young lady? or do you prefer ma'am?