Menu

:lol:[

:iagree::iagree::iagree:SERIOUSLY. Send him to bed. THAT was the only GOAT wearing a bra that came up in my search. He does not need to see everything else in that search. Fortunately, the goat was like the third picture on the first page.

Oh, and I'm not lying - I get all my stuff just by googling.

Well, I thank you. That was more fun than a boat load of monkeys...or something like that.:lol:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Denise, of course, the left horn is not right. Because the right horn is right.:confused:

Good grief, a few days in our nation's capital, and you don't know your left from your right - like everyone else there!:D

Yeah, well YOU don't know your right from your wrong, posting an appalling picture like that! Who even SEARCHES for those things?! (I'm just mad because I couldn't find another one to top yours). LOL.

Well, yes! It's all about me, you know. And the thing that really gets my goat is that it probably doesn't need a spellchecker for "cabana.":tongue_smilie:

YOUR GOAT???!!!!!:toetap05:

You have your own goat??????

I d*mn near killed myself getting that bra fastened and now you tell me yhou have your own goat?!:svengo:

Yeah, well YOU don't know your right from your wrong, posting an appalling picture like that! Who even SEARCHES for those things?! (I'm just mad because I couldn't find another one to top yours). LOL.[/QUOTE]

THAT was a scary search!:w00t::w00t:

Yeah. I just did it - just to see what you saw!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

1410286597_d4923e4c3e.jpg?v=0

I was going to say I'd never seen a goat in a bra...or is that a sheep? A sheep in Victoria's Secret clothing?

I did gasp at the Patrick Stewart pic.

Here's what I came up with on the cabana boy search. Not a cabana boy...but I hear he's good with a Martini.

DanielCraig.jpg

Ok. It needs to be said.

You are all really immature for participating in a thread like this! And I can't believe the troll who started it all hasn't been banned yet!

I am tempted to leave this forum and not come back! I thought you were all homeschoolers here! Not a bunch of cannibus smoking cabana boy loving lecherous goat herding nutella fiends.

:spam: :rant::toetap05::thumbdown::hat::cursing::sneaky2::driving:

!!!!!!!!!

Denise: We have to talk about.......um.........him. I will buy you whatever you want to drink, but.......um..........he has to go (and yank up his trunks, kwim? ;))

Tanqueray for my friend Denise here!

The part Denise forgot to share was that her friend IS the other guy in pictures. Unfortunately they got her wish wrong after you arrived on Fantasy Island :glare:

Ok. It needs to be said.

You are all really immature for participating in a thread like this! And I can't believe the troll who started it all hasn't been banned yet!

I am tempted to leave this forum and not come back! I thought you were all homeschoolers here! Not a bunch of cannibus smoking cabana boy loving lecherous goat herding nutella fiends.

!!!!!!!!!

Oh shut up. You started it . . .

Ok. It needs to be said.

!!!!!!!!!

takes one to know one!

Did you know that if you post 10 smilies in one post it tells you that you're only allowed a maximum of 8? Hmpf! hehe.

:w00t: Oh, c'mon! Are you telling me that you only realized that tonight? :w00t:

My secret goal is to get to my 5000th post tonight, but I am certain I won't make it.

But, there's always tomorrow.;)