Menu

Will Rainbow Resource have free shipping?

Mommamia

I definitely remember that. :001_smile: I'm more fuzzy on the date though. I'm thinking it was a brief Christmas thing. Seems like I remember the promotion saying, "Our gift to you." I think the only reason I knew anything about it was that someone posted it here...perhaps on the general board. I hope they repeat it this year!

• 3 months later...

Awesome! Thank you for posting this. I've been needing to order some things from them. I seem to keep missing other deals, either by waiting till the last minute to decide (then finding out they aren't offering the deal any more) or being just after the last minute.:tongue_smilie:

I'm putting in my RR order today.

No promotional code needed. If you go to RR, there will be a notice in the top right with a gift that gives a link to the details of the sale. The sale will end at 4pm on 12/16--I think that got me last year as I had expected it to last until midnight. Also, I'm not sure what the case was last year, but this year bargain books do not count towards the $25.

Happy shopping, everyone! :D

Edited by Dawn E

Thanks ~April-May~

Just to let you guys know, if you use a link to RR from here or anywhere you may have someone else's cart, wishlist. Consequently, when you add things in, they may suddenly disappear when that person discovers them and deletes them. This is a glitch in the RR system. They were very kind in explaining it to me over the phone because I wanted to make sure there was no security issue. Thankfully, the payment info is secure--RR on their site and paypal on theirs, so it is just a frustration issue. Unfortunately their webmaster has left due to some very difficult health issues and they can't get a permanent fix. Sooooo....if you get to RR through a link, be sure to click on the big RR logo to refresh the page and start your own session. They are in the process of having the entire site redone by a new webmaster, and that will solve the issues. For now, just use this temporary fix to avoid losing any info.

Thanks ~April-May~

Just to let you guys know, if you use a link to RR from here or anywhere you may have someone else's cart, wishlist. Consequently, when you add things in, they may suddenly disappear when that person discovers them and deletes them. This is a glitch in the RR system. They were very kind in explaining it to me over the phone because I wanted to make sure there was no security issue. Thankfully, the payment info is secure--RR on their site and paypal on theirs, so it is just a frustration issue. Unfortunately their webmaster has left due to some very difficult health issues and they can't get a permanent fix. Sooooo....if you get to RR through a link, be sure to click on the big RR logo to refresh the page and start your own session. They are in the process of having the entire site redone by a new webmaster, and that will solve the issues. For now, just use this temporary fix to avoid losing any info.

thanks for the info, that did happen to me and I wondered what in the world was going on :lol: