Menu

Medieval History Copybook -- would like feedback

Julie in GA

I've published my Medieval History Copybook on Lulu, and before I start charging money for the download, I wanted to offer it for free (the downloadable version) to you all on the board.

If you're able to email me with comments on changes I should make, or topics to add, etc., that would be great, but don't feel obligated to do so. I'd also love to hear about the formatting -- the size of the font/lines, etc., for ease of writing.

Here's the link for it:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1927611

I've published my Medieval History Copybook on Lulu, and before I start charging money for the download, I wanted to offer it for free (the downloadable version) to you all on the board.

If you're able to email me with comments on changes I should make, or topics to add, etc., that would be great, but don't feel obligated to do so. I'd also love to hear about the formatting -- the size of the font/lines, etc., for ease of writing.

Here's the link for it:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1927611

Wow, this looks fabulous, Julie! Thanks a bunch! I think my son will enjoy this. I love that you have blank lines to copy on after the selection.

You can use the Lulu search feature and type in keywords. When someone publishes something on Lulu, he is asked for a list of keywords. So, ideally, you should be able to search for anything! You may want to start by searching within the "Education/Language" category only. Then you won't get weird things popping up when you enter something like "medieval" or "ancient".

Julie,

We will be starting Medieval sometime next month, but my girls are 9 and writing out their own thoughtful sentences on each chapter. Does your work compliment the already existing AG or is it in place of the AG? What is the age level it is geared for? Would you review it in a little more detail? I came late to your offer.

Thanks