Menu

So I'm standing in line at DSW, whip out my wallet and an object flies out of my purse, into the air, down my shirt and lands in my bra.

What was it, you ask?

The knob cover that has been missing from my car stereo for at least a year.

Hilarious! If you could have seen the look on the checkout girl's face when I pulled that thing out of my bra! Priceless.

Hilarious! :lol:

Speaking of random, can you check and see if maybe my camera is in there too? I've looked everywhere else...

I think I'll have to get back to you on that in about a year. That seems to be the magical time frame for reappearance of lost things.

Oh, that's too funny! This reminds me of something totally bizarre that happened to me on the subway about 10 yrs ago... I was sitting perpendicular to a woman who popped a throat lozenge out of a blister package and the thing popped up in the air, down my shirt and into my bra. We sort of looked at each other, stunned, and I reached into my bra and pulled it out with a half smile on my face. Then she held out her hand to me... I had a moment of confusion, then handed to it over to her... and she popped it in her mouth!! Now granted, I was clean and all but... Ew. :lol:

Oh, that's too funny! This reminds me of something totally bizarre that happened to me on the subway about 10 yrs ago... I was sitting perpendicular to a woman who popped a throat lozenge out of a blister package and the thing popped up in the air, down my shirt and into my bra. We sort of looked at each other, stunned, and I reached into my bra and pulled it out with a half smile on my face. Then she held out her hand to me... I had a moment of confusion, then handed to it over to her... and she popped it in her mouth!! Now granted, I was clean and all but... Ew. :lol:

:lol: