Menu

Bragging about one of my wee ones

except she's not so wee anymore! We took her out of public school in the 6th grade after we were told that she was bound for a "Completion Certificate," and that she'd be lucky to get through pre-algebra. Today she was notified that she passed all of the testing (no remediation classes required) for the two community colleges where she wants to take classes. Community college isn't Harvard, I know, but for her, it's a miracle.

I'm so proud of her!!!!!!! Thanks for reading this. :D

Sandy

eWe took her out of public school in the 6th grade after we were told that she was bound for a "Completion Certificate," and that she'd be lucky to get through pre-algebra. Today she was notified that she passed all of the testing

:cheers2: She's lucky to have such a mama!

except she's not so wee anymore! We took her out of public school in the 6th grade after we were told that she was bound for a "Completion Certificate," and that she'd be lucky to get through pre-algebra. Today she was notified that she passed all of the testing (no remediation classes required) for the two community colleges where she wants to take classes. Community college isn't Harvard, I know, but for her, it's a miracle.

I'm so proud of her!!!!!!! Thanks for reading this. :D

Sandy

That is OUTSTANDING! Congratulations!