Menu

Do you drive a "SWAGGER WAGON"??

Hahahahahahahahahaha! I had only ever seen the music video.

"We are the best parents. We feed them. Every day".

Love it. How clever.

And yes, I do drive a Sienna. No that one, but a loaded one. ;)

The Traverse is cooler. It's only a mini-van on the inside. :D

My car is loaded too--loaded with stuff to take to the post office, goodwill, pop cans to return, books left stuck in the seats, a few stray dog hairs, spare change...

Or is that not what you meant? ;)

I do have the back-up camera, but never thought of using it the way she does. Hmmmm....

The Traverse is cooler. It's only a mini-van on the inside. :D

My car is loaded too--loaded with stuff to take to the post office, goodwill, pop cans to return, books left stuck in the seats, a few stray dog hairs, spare change...

Or is that not what you meant? ;)

I do have the back-up camera, but never thought of using it the way she does. Hmmmm....

LOL I never wanted a mini van, but it's a people -mover, and I have people to move. lol My brother, who drives a Mercedes (no kids, money to blow), drove my Sienna once, and laughed about how much he loved it. It's not a bad ride. :)

Edited by LibraryLover

LOL I never wanted a mini van, but it's a people -mover, and I have people to move. lol My brother, who drives a Mercedes (no kids, money to blow), drove my Sienna once, and laughed about how much he loved it. It's not a bad ride. :)

Believe it or not,my mini-van is the one thing I really miss about living in the U.S. Here all the cars are tiny and ugly. :tongue_smilie: