Menu

A question for Losties

I have watched every season until this one. I wanted to wait a bit and watch several at a time and then just never got around to it. I figured I would wait until they were on DVD. I feel distanced from it now but am curious to see how it ends.

BUT after hearing bits and pieces here and there I don't know if I want to. What do you think? Are you glad you are watching this season or not? I hate to think all of my favorite people dying off!!

I don't know. We watched the first 2 or 3 Seasons after the fact and it was awesome because every time there was a cliff-hanger, we could just jump right into the next show.

I can't imagine not watching it show by show this season. But half the fun for me is speculating with other people about how it's all going to end. PLUS, I'd be afraid that I'd hear something about HOW it ended before I got to see it, you know?

I don't know. We watched the first 2 or 3 Seasons after the fact and it was awesome because every time there was a cliff-hanger, we could just jump right into the next show.

I can't imagine not watching it show by show this season. But half the fun for me is speculating with other people about how it's all going to end. PLUS, I'd be afraid that I'd hear something about HOW it ended before I got to see it, you know?

Yeah, that is how I felt after last season. I think since I haven't seen any episodes this season I've been able to distance myself from the intensity of the show. I just am not sure if I even want to see what happens to all my favorite people at this point.

What do you think? Are you glad you are watching this season or not? I hate to think all of my favorite people dying off!!

We're watching. There were some deaths last week, but not everyone is dying. Most of my favorites are still around... and I'm really anxious to see how this all wraps up, so if some characters have to go, so be it!

This week looks like a really good one... lots of answers! I couldn't walk away now if I tried. :)

Yeah, that is how I felt after last season. I think since I haven't seen any episodes this season I've been able to distance myself from the intensity of the show. I just am not sure if I even want to see what happens to all my favorite people at this point.

I watch it the day after on pc. But, after hearing it was totally sad this week, I couldnt bring myself to watch. Although I cant wait til next week.

Yes, I'm glad I'm watching this season. If not, I'd always wonder about some of the answers we've learned (not that we've actually learned too mnay LOL).

What I really wish I had done? I wish I had not gotten sucked into Lost from day one. I wish I could have waited and watched the whole thing when all seasons were out on DVD.....that way I wouldn't have had to endure all their crazy long breaks in the seasons.

We're watching it episode by episode. I don't think I have a choice, my husband would make me if I didn't want to. Good thing I do like it!

I think this is one of the best seasons, if not the best season of LOST so far. With the exception of one or two episodes, they have all been fantastic. Yeah, they killed off some characters, but really, I think they had to. The chances of everyone being alive at the end of it doesn't make sense. It makes the story better, in my opinion, now that they've killed a few of them off, and if I had to pick, I would've picked the ones they same ones.

Anyways, I think it's been solid and I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I highly recommend it to anyone who has enjoyed LOST in the past.

I cannot imagine not watching it now that it's on, but we've been diehards since the beginning. We are looking forward to getting it all on DVD though to watch it straight through. We're thinking we'll pick up on so many things we missed. I don't know what we're going to do when it ends in 3 weeks... we love this show!

Absolutely glad to be watching it! I can't imagine now knowing how all this ends. They are just TV characters. :) It's tough seeing some of our favorites dying but several of our absolute favorites have already died, so... There's no way I'd miss knowing the end of the story just because some characters have died. They've died through the whole series.

By the way, we started watching part way through the 2nd season. I had heard so much about it on here from you guys. My husband and I both thought it was another "stranded on an island, gotta find food, typical drama, blah, blah". One day I told him I thought we might like it. It appears not to be a normal island and they ("my board") were talking about seeing images in "the smoke monster". LOL We bought the 1st season dvds and caught up by iTunes after that. We've been watching show by slow show ever since.

Thanks to you all. I really appreciate it. (said with some sarcasm lol)

I've watched it show by show since the very first episode. I think it's the only TV show I've watched that I've seen every single episode.

I've loved this season. Yes, people are dying, but that's been a part of the show since the beginning. It won't keep me from watching it 'til the end.

What I really wish I had done? I wish I had not gotten sucked into Lost from day one. I wish I could have waited and watched the whole thing when all seasons were out on DVD.....that way I wouldn't have had to endure all their crazy long breaks in the seasons.

I agree. That's what has really driven me crazy over the years. Now I feel I am trapped and can't walk away from the show without knowing (for better or worse) what happens. It bums me out because I am not enjoying this last season, it feels more like something I have to endure. Like when you have to take antibiotics and feel better after the third day, but have to still slog through seven more days of pills before you can be considered free and clear.

Or something like that. :lol: