Menu

Scariest path in the world?

Heights don't bother me much & the view looks pretty cool... but yikes eh! :001_huh:

I see people in a bit of it who are using harnesses with clip things attached to cables... now *maybe*...if it was like that the whole way (attached for safety)...I might do it. But it doesn't look like they're everywhere and the guy who made that video doesn't appear to be using them...

Yup. That's scary. Reminds me of some of the "roads" and paths we drove on in and around Meteora and Megalopolis, both in Greece. I videotaped that too, frankly because nobody would believe it, it was that freaking scary.

Have you ever posted them anywhere? (youtube/etc) Those would be cool to see. :)

I saw some stuff like that when I lived in North Africa - but not so high (and with no water). We used to jog the trails for our workout in the morning and we had 3 ueber-friendly dogs who followed us through the trails every morning. It was surreal.

I just checked the video and I must day that it is one of the scariest path to walk on especially if we are alone and there during the night. It would run down fear through anyone's body. It was an interesting video and thanks for sharing it here. Keep the good work going and stay connected.

:rolleyes:

(this spammer was trying... but they can never keep it up, LOL)