Menu

Talking about stores- here is a high mark for Kohls- not my usual store either.

I don't live near Kohls and they tend to be locating not at the major malls but semi-malls which I tend not to have near the places I live. AS a result, I have been to Kohls maybe twice in my life before and both times not in this area. So today I finally am able to get my car out. Off we go to Kohls for my Shark steam mop that was on sale. IT isn't on display but I nice lady goes to get us one. Then it turns out the sale was over thise weekend but we had a giant snowstorm and the stores were't open and we couldn't get out. She says she is fairly certain they will honor that expired ad. SHe gets a sales manager and he agrees. So I get my sale price and get through the checkout quickly. THey were all very nice and I think I should spread news about a store treating its customers well.

I'm so glad you checked and had super service.

Our Kohl's here has great customer service too. I love that the coupons they send us are on top of any sales or clearance prices.

Returns are easy there too, if you used a Kohl's care...They just look up your receipt. And The Kohl's bucks are great right now.

I don't live near Kohls and they tend to be locating not at the major malls but semi-malls which I tend not to have near the places I live. AS a result, I have been to Kohls maybe twice in my life before and both times not in this area. So today I finally am able to get my car out. Off we go to Kohls for my Shark steam mop that was on sale. IT isn't on display but I nice lady goes to get us one. Then it turns out the sale was over thise weekend but we had a giant snowstorm and the stores were't open and we couldn't get out. She says she is fairly certain they will honor that expired ad. SHe gets a sales manager and he agrees. So I get my sale price and get through the checkout quickly. THey were all very nice and I think I should spread news about a store treating its customers well.

Another positive vote for Kohl's here. A few years ago, I purchased a set of pans that was advertised to come with a free cookie sheet. They did not have the cookie sheet advertised but the manager actually gave me a much more expensive one instead without even blinking an eye. I definitely shop there when I can. It is one of the first places I go with gift money to spend.

I love Kohls' customer service. I was there on Black Friday and they were out of a Tonka Dump Truck I was looking for. They gave me a raincheck even though it was a "doorbuster". I also love their return policy. There is no time limit and if you buy it with your Kohls card, they can look it up for you whenever. I bought my dd a tshirt nearly 6 months before her birthday. When she got it, it just didn't fit right. They took it back with no problem. THAT one fact makes me shop there more and more. Then you add in all the coupons I get... I love Kohls!

We LOVE Kohl's! Whenever we go home for a visit, it isn't complete until we've shopped at Kohl's at least 3 times. I remember when we went to buy ds some jeans and the ones I wanted had a buy one get one sign on the rack so I picked up 4 pair. When I got to the register the sales clerk told me that they had been mismarked and weren't on sale. A manager over heard and came in and gave them to me at that price anyway because, as he said, it wasn't my problem that it was mismarked! Super customer service.