Menu

waht can I take for a reeally bad throat

My dad swears by hot lemonade and honey, but that sounds painful to me so I never tried it.

Oh yes, of course, how could I forget! Tea with honey and lemon too--warm though, not hot, ugh, that just gave me a shudder. I never thought of lemonade and honey, I'll have to remember that.

My dad swears by hot lemonade and honey, but that sounds painful to me so I never tried it.

Yep, hot lemon and honey, it's not painful at all. It's quite soothing... I've had a sore throat for a couple days now and this is what I've been drinking. I put some lemon juice and some honey in a glass (I don't know, one to two tablespoons each? I just guess..) then fill it up with hot water (not boiling) and mix.

Think of it as mother nature's all purpose cleaner. I think it shocks the virus out, but strep is a different story.

ok I took some iburprofin and a huge mug of green tea with lemon juice and honey. My throat feels better. Is apple cider vineager better than the lemon juice in the tea?