Menu

Best place to buy...

I bought my daughter a bunch of cami bras and sports bra types at Kohl's.

Me too.

A third for me, they are just so reasonable. I even buy bras for me in the girl's section because you just CANNOT beat $3-4 on sale. What do I care if they have flowers or frogs?:lol: Even plain white ones are only $10!

I always knew there would be a perk for not having much to go on...

(wait, are the bras I wear hoochie-bras? What exactly defines a hoochie bra??)

My two older girls have always used the sports bras at Target. They started off with the sports bras in the girls department, but when they started to need more, moved to the sports bras in the section where the sportswear is. The CG brand is what they wear.

My youngest doesn't like the seams in any of the bras she has tried except for the Justice sports bra. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find any more of their sports bras and that's the only type she'll wear. Hopefully they'll have them again when we go out shopping today. She has tried on many different sports bras, but they all bother her.

When my eldest first started to develop I bought bras at Target and Old Navy. I bought regular-style in the teen department because they provide some cushion that evens them out. I have purchased sport bra styles but only from actual sports stores as the ones from Old Navy, Target, etc didn't stay in place well enough for her skinny, long torso.