Menu

In Case You Have Ever Wondered......

Yes, Mario Lopez's dimples ARE that deep and that adorable in person! He stopped by our booth this weekend at the AKC's Meet the Breed event in NYC. He was really nice and spent a long time petting our dogs and asking about the breed. The dogs and husbands weren't nearly as attentive as us wives were! ;)

Whoopie Goldberg was there too, but she's a cat person, so she spent all of her time over in the cat section. My dd saw her though, because for some reason, my daughter who has grown up in the dog world but has always had just regular, run-of-the-mill CATS, became infatuated with the Devon Rex cat breed this weekend at the event.

Astrid

Here's a picture of Mario in our booth yesterday. It's not a great shot, but you can see his dimples, or at least one of them! I"m not in the photo-- I'm behind the camera.

He was really sweet and genuine.

Astrid

How bad am I that I wish I were that dog right then?

Waaaaaaaaaaay more interested in the dogs than the guy! Man, all the more reason to wish I had my farm...where I live now, I'm not allowed more than two pets.

They are so gorgeous, just the size, temperament, etc that I look for in a dog! I've never heard of them before, and I would absolutely adore having one.

Ohe well...I guess I'll be saving for my farm and a Leo!

Hey Astrid...do you ship to Canada? :D

Thanks for your kind words. We don't have any upcoming litters, but there are several breeders in Canada. Our current show b*tch is from a wonderful breeder/friend of ours in British Columbia. I have to say they are a really wonderful breed-- kind, gentle souls in big, hairy bodies.

astrid

Me TOO! Even though he looks so young.

He looks SO young in person! I always thought he looked young on TV but in person he's got those really boyish facial features, you know? It was so funny-- he was really into the dogs. Check out the woman in the background of the photo. That's a friend of ours in the breed, who was just weak in the knees! ;-)

astrid

Thanks for your kind words. We don't have any upcoming litters, but there are several breeders in Canada. Our current show b*tch is from a wonderful breeder/friend of ours in British Columbia. I have to say they are a really wonderful breed-- kind, gentle souls in big, hairy bodies.

astrid

Its going to take me at least another year, if not two, to get to my farm :lol: Maybe you'll have a litter then! :lol: