Menu

My three year old surprised us yesterday morning!!

The only thing that I've ever taught Miss Bossy to recite is, "Mother, I adore you, and I'm going to be your girl forever. I'm not just saying this because you are making me, but I really feel it in my true, true heart."

Maybe I should try actually educating her instead of just settling for brainwashing.

The only thing that I've ever taught Miss Bossy to recite is, "Mother, I adore you, and I'm going to be your girl forever. I'm not just saying this because you are making me, but I really feel it in my true, true heart."

Maybe I should try actually educating her instead of just settling for brainwashing.

:lol: I taught all my kids from the age of 1 to chant "Mommy is the best, Mommy is the best" Of course by 4 they found their own minds and I have not heard that chant in a while lol

:lol: :lol:

Funny...because I do this too, although in shorter sentences--"Mom, you're so beautiful." "You're the best mom ever." "You are so smart." (to that last one, my dd3 repeated back, "You are snow mart." :D

Thanks guys! I think she's kinda' cute! Her brothers and I have been working on it for a couple weeks. I couldn't believe it yesterday when the 13 yo stumbled on a few words and she started telling him the correct ones! Then, we asked her to try it on her own and she did it! Today she has a couple more sentences without having to be told the first word by her brother.

Amy - I LOL'd at your chant. I may try one of them myself. But, somehow, I don't think my older boys will let me get away with it!

I love two things about this. One, she is actually reciting some of the lines with expression! Two, she smacks her brother in the face, and he doesn't even react :lol:. Tell him that he is a true gentleman.

:lol::lol: Yea. She does it often, unfortunately. The boys have encouraged her by laughing at her when she does it. Ugh.

and they immediately brought to my attention these three words:

"pneumatic spud gun"

Oh boy!! Now they want to see more of your videos and search the workshop for PVC......BTW' date=' your daughter is adorable and I love her delivery of the speech...![/quote']

:lol: My son says to watch these two links for directions on how to make the spud gun:

That's ds in our back yard.

We went to my parent's house last weekend and set off potatoes. (I won't let him set it off with potatoes in our small yard!) Anyway, those potatoes went REALLY high!!! REALLY high. I don't know who had more fun with it - my son or my dad!!!!