Menu

It's time for a game of. . . .

Mine were rather different and erupted from my rather wicked sarcastic side. Instead of funny juxtapositions, I'd find myself thinking up tongue-in-cheek reactions to certain posts before I ever opened the thread to find out what the poster was really asking.

Interestingly, just yesterday, I was very tempted to show up with another round of said sarcasms. I talked myself out of posting, fearing that people wouldn't understand my nature and that the post would be taken the wrong way. :001_huh:

Interestingly, just yesterday, I was very tempted to show up with another round of said sarcasms. I talked myself out of posting, fearing that people wouldn't understand my nature and that the post would be taken the wrong way. :001_huh:

Nope, We love Doran-isms. We miss them. I've wanted to post many over the last few weeks, but it just seemed wrong to do it w/ out you! :D

Mine were rather different and erupted from my rather wicked sarcastic side. Instead of funny juxtapositions, I'd find myself thinking up tongue-in-cheek reactions to certain posts before I ever opened the thread to find out what the poster was really asking.

I have a very similar sarcastic side, Doran, and OFTEN think of you and yours when reading the boards! Please come back with a new round as soon as you're ready!

Chelle