Menu

Blog Roll: Post a link to your Blog here

I look forward to checking it out when I reach Hong Kong next month.

As for time: I walk every day anyway and that's when I usually take photos. Setting up the blog was somewhat time consuming (I altered a template) and I had to spend half an hour today fixing a problem, but most weeks I just spend an hour or so writing.

Laura

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, let me know what you think! And those of you blog veterns who add pictures, how do you do this easily?? Maybe I'm just not computer savy enough, everytime I upload the picture it takes up half the page, how do I shrink it? Anyways, hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting!

http://www.elementalscience.com/blog1

I use Picasa (from Google) but there are others. I am given a choice on the Picasa website of what size I want to link, then offered the correct code for that size. I copy and paste that code into my blog and the photo comes out the right size.

I hope that helps. I couldn't get in to see your blog, but that's probably just my usual problem accessing most blogs from China.

Best wishes

Laura

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was so much easier and I was able to do what I wanted with the exception of uploading files that can be downloaded. Can this be done or should I just do it through my website? Thanks again for your help and check it out, it looks alot better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Amy in MS

Fun!

Here's my blog

Tickling the Muse

It's mostly about my writing for young people right now, but I intend on writing more about homeschooling to go along with it.

Currently, I'm writing about my top-ten favorite books from youngster-hood.

Amy