Menu

I need a hug......

:willy_nilly: :svengo:

All 3 of my children are going to public school.

I'm sick and I have to take care of myself this year.

I'm hoping next year they will be back with me.

School starts Monday. :scared: :sad: :crying: :ack2:

Can I still come play sometime? :seeya:

:lurk5:

Hugs! It might help to remember this is just a "season" of life...nothing stays the same always. Focus on your health, and when you are better, then reassess your homeschooling decisions. You may want to return to it better able to do it when you're healthy, or you may find that public schooling has been a good option for your children.

I understand where you are coming from and I also feel your pain about having to put your children in public school. Remember that you are still their mom and their teacher. You just need time right now to take care of your health. If you enjoy reading, maybe you can set aside a little bit of time every day to read with them, while everything else will be off your shoulders for now.

Susan

:grouphug:

All 3 of my children are going to public school.

I'm sick and I have to take care of myself this year.

I'm hoping next year they will be back with me.

School starts Monday. :scared: :sad: :crying: :ack2:

Can I still come play sometime? :seeya:

:lurk5:

:grouphug:

Mine left me for ps two years ago now. :crying: I still play here because I'll always consider myself a homeschooler. You're very lucky you will probably get them back.

Come comiserate on the Afterschooling Board sometime. Most of us have been there.

Lots and lots of :grouphug: to you. I so know how you feel b/c I am in the same boat. My 4 oldest are going back this year b/c I have to take care of me. It is so hard to let go esp. when every fiber of my being HATES the ps system and the curriculum and everything about it! My advice...just use the time to take care of you like you need to. Be involved in the school to the extent you can and perhaps next year, when you have healed, you can bring them home. More :grouphug: and please stay and play...I am!