Menu

Anyone else scared to update their siggy for fall plans????

Another Lynn

I don't have a sig line! Seriously, I think this coming year will have my least amount of changes. No one make me eat those words please!

This summer we have done at least one lesson in each of our subjects. This is the first time I have done this. I made several changes from last year so I wanted to get a good look at everything. So far, everything appears to work well. I guess the proof will be about Oct!

Ha! Yes, but now it's a challenge. I'm going to have to do it!:D

hehehe - I'm too chicken even to say "I will if you will." One minute I want to have it all planned out and the next I want to sit on the couch with a big pile of books. New siggy: "Sitting on the couch with 5 screaming kids and a big pile of books" (Well, it's always good to have a plan B :tongue_smilie:)

I've finished selecting/deciding (oh, why did I say that?!):svengo:; I am almost finished purchasing ('purchasing' sounds so much more essential than 'shopping' :lol:); and as soon as it all arrives, I will get the plans in writing. Then, I intend to peruse, wrap my brain around it all, and wait till September.

We'll see how THAT all goes! :glare:

:lol: Since we're re-doing the school room, and it's a complete disaster, I can't change anything until I'm sure I really have all I need! :lol: I'm not sure if I even have everything... this process is taking longer than I thought because I keep changing my mind about how I want the room to be. Dh is not very enthusiastic about that! ;) I'll get there by September though!

Yes. For the first time in my 9 years of homeschooling I keep flip-flopping on my choices for next year. Today was our last school day for 2008-2009, and we're not starting again until October. So I don't need to make a decision now. I'm just so annoyed with myself that I decide on one thing, then completely change my mind. At least I'm not changing my mind after I've bought curriculum.

I just changed my siggy a couple of hours ago. Does that mean I'm committed? I hope not! But I've only changed a couple of things in two months, so at least I'm narrowing it down! :D

If things change I'll just change the siggy line! Hopefully it'll just be a small change!