Menu

Happy Birthday, Johnny Depp!

He's 46???? Good grief, my dad is only 54! I had no idea. He's never really been my type, but I've always respected him as a guy and an actor. Really? 46??? I always thought of him as around my age, but I guess that's impossible, since I was a young teen when he was making movies as an adult, so...good grief.

OakKnollMom, that's a great photo. Happy birthday to your big guy!

I love Johnny Depp! He occassionally is my avatar on the boards that I visit. Jane Eyre has him bumped right now.

Thanks for the eye candy. He has a new movie coming out near July.... Public Enemies.... can't wait. There are some pretty awesome images of him on Google Images.... if you need a little zip added to your day!:drool5:

Now, when is Russell Crowe's birthday? hehe

OakKnollMom, that's a great photo. Happy birthday to your big guy!

What a BEAUTIFUL boy!!! Happy Birthday young man! :)

Totally agree!!

Yes I agree, what a beautiful little boy! Happy Birthday wishes to him as well.

Thanks, ladies. He's beautiful inside, too. I'm very blessed to have him.

BTW--He's pretty excited that he shares a birthday with Captain Jack Sparrow. (Not that he's even seen the movies!)

I love Johnny Depp! He occassionally is my avatar on the boards that I visit. Jane Eyre has him bumped right now.

Thanks for the eye candy. He has a new movie coming out near July.... Public Enemies.... can't wait. There are some pretty awesome images of him on Google Images.... if you need a little zip added to your day!:drool5:

Now, when is Russell Crowe's birthday? hehe

Christian Bale is in that movie too. :D I wonder how many women will suddenly develop an interest in old-fashioned gangsters?

I am a huge Johnny Depp fan. My dh pretends to wipe my chin whenever we watch one of his movies.:001_smile: I had no idea he was only six months older than I am.

Oak Knoll Mom you have a very handsome young man there. I hope he had a very happy birthday.

Christian Bale is in that movie too. :D I wonder how many women will suddenly develop an interest in old-fashioned gangsters?

Oh yeah, the next big craze will be gangsters ... replacing Pirates. Although, I can't imagine him looking better than he was as Captain Jack Sparrow! :drool5:

Have you noticed that Christian Bale gets better looking as he gets older? He was awesome with Russell Crowe in 3:10 to Yuma.

Oh yeah, the next big craze will be gangsters ... replacing Pirates. Although, I can't imagine him looking better than he was as Captain Jack Sparrow! :drool5:

Have you noticed that Christian Bale gets better looking as he gets older? He was awesome with Russell Crowe in 3:10 to Yuma.

IMO, most handsome actors get better-looking as they get older. I could never stand Leonardo DiCaprio when he was the teen craze (when I was a teen :lol:). But now? Rawr! I'm not a big fan of the baby-faced guys.