Menu

poor me rambling

should I or shouldn't I be laying out my dirty linen on this board. I crave prayer and commiseration. I want the facelessness of this board to confess the mess my life is right now. But then I think, wait, what if you run for President one day and someone remembers you from that forum???? Just Kidding, not Pres just Congress:bigear::D:D!

Any way, short story, life's a mess. Kicked dh out 7.5 months ago, found job, lost job within a week because I have no childcare. Ds has to go to another city for college and it is not his job to babysit kids while I work. He is a kid. and with his smart mouth I am not sure I want him around the young ones anyway. Teenagers get on my nerves.

Can't afford a lawyer to file for divorce. Why can't a rich, Godly, perfect man with a bunch of little kids he wants homeschooled drop from the sky with a perfect body oh wait I digress and get a little into fantasy land there and may need to be medicated.

Help girls, it is all falling apart and I can't keep it together anymore. Where is the church??? That is what I keep asking... oh that's right I don't qualify because I am not an orphan or widow. I could be a widow though, oooooh wicked thoughts, bad Sunshine, bad Sunshine.

I have no family, they are all dead. It seems that my church doesn't approve of divorce even when the "physical altercations" send the kids in to catatonia land or have to have a breathing treatment from crying. So here I am. No job, 2 little ones, the worst school system in the USA, well SC does have us beat I believe but it is summer now. And only a 3rd year college education.

I could use a little prayer here. Because I am not feeling the love.

Wish you were closer - I'd find a different church - pronto!

:grouphug: and prayers.

I have left that church as of 2 months ago. I thought it was perfect. But I just realized it was full of perfect families and when you are not one, you don't fit anymore. I am so glad for this part of this because I shudder to think if I ever appeared that way to someone. I pray I didn't. But...you never know who you affect sometimes.

I have left that church as of 2 months ago. I thought it was perfect. But I just realized it was full of perfect families and when you are not one, you don't fit anymore. I am so glad for this part of this because I shudder to think if I ever appeared that way to someone. I pray I didn't. But...you never know who you affect sometimes.

This happened to me when my parents got divorced when I was a teen. We were no longer the "right" kind of family for that church any more. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Wow. Sounds like you definitely fall in the "trial" phase of life right now.

Since it seems you are a Christian, let me say this....

Have you paused to listen to God's Will for your life? I mean, it seems that sometimes, when we want something to happen, we sort of try to push the square peg in the round hole. After years and years of shoving and suffering, dh and I decided to stop pushing and listen to God. It took time. Lord did it ever take time. But God did it in HIS time and not ours as that was one of the lessons we had to learn, I suppose. However, when we allowed HIM to take control (as if He ever lost it), and gave over to the Will of God, things fell into place so effortlessly, so wonderfully.

I will surely say a prayer for you tonight - and I pray that you will find peace and solace in waiting on God to lead.

:grouphug:

You might not want to hear this, but in your situation I would look into starting a daycare. There's no cost for daycare for your own kids, and you often earn more than you would at an entry level job after you paid all your expenses.

You usually don't even need to be licensed for the first couple of kids, but start working on getting a license so you can take more later.

It is difficult, but not impossible to homeschool while you do daycare and within a few years your little ones will get a lot bigger.

It worked for me when I was in a similar bind.

:grouphug: I'm not even going to pretend that I have any advice. But I will pray for you! Lord, Almighty King, please help your daughter know what to do! And bring to her brothers and sisters from a humble, Godly church who are willing to help her in her and her family in this time of trial. In Jesus' Name we pray. Amen!