Menu

What is going on with the horses?

I can't even imagine how sad they are today.

I knew some polo horses that I used to visit when I was feeling sad and they were so sweet. Beautiful, muscular, gorgeous, amazing animals.

I love the lines of a horse.

With what common thing did they all come into contact?

I can't even imagine how sad they are today.

I knew some polo horses that I used to visit when I was feeling sad and they were so sweet. Beautiful, muscular, gorgeous, amazing animals.

I love the lines of a horse.

With what common thing did they all come into contact?

I believe that they are speculating that there was possibly something toxic in the feed or supplements.

I have wondered about this. There are only so many things that will cause neuro signs and then sudden death in horses...en masse. I was thinking they could've been given cattle feed by mistake. It would contain a coccidiostat like Rumensin that kills horses dead and causes signs like they are describing. The fact that they all died pretty much at the same time steers me away from the injection theory, unless they had a lot of people doing the injections simultaneously to have the timing of deaths so close together. It would make more sense that they were all fed at the same time earlier and were now experiencing the consequences. But we'll soon find out from the necropsies.