Menu

Public Service Announcement

My niece is a 911 dispatcher. 911 is for life or death situations only. She's on a rotation schedule. Every 4 months she rotates from morning, to afternoon, to graveyard shift. She says she hates working graveyard shift because she receives more 911 calls from little old ladies complaining that the neighbors dogs are barking and keeping them awake. Or people will call to complain that their neighbors are playing there music to loud. If you have complaints like these call your local police number instead of the police.

Blessings

Zoraida

About 10 years ago, the commissary where we lived listed Nutella as "Nutrella" on the receipt. Makes it sound kind of healthy. :lol:

You know how in the US we have (or at least used to have...I assume they're still around, but haven't watched TV in ages) commercials that try to convince you that some sugary cereal is healthy based on the vitamins & minerals it's fortified with? I remember seeing commercials in Germany (20+ years ago) that did the same thing with Nutella. :D

I love the stuff...it's especially good on vanilla ice cream. Haven't had it in a while, though, due to some of the ingredients. :(

Haven't had it in a while, though, due to some of the ingredients. :(

Copied from the Nutella website:

ingredients: sugar, modified palm oil, hazelnuts, cocoa, skim milk, reduced minerals whey (from milk), soy lecithin: an emulsifier, vanillin: an artificial flavor.

Can someone tell me what, if anything, might be questionable health wise, in regards to the ingredients. I do believe that Nutella at one point had: hydrogenated oils listed as an ingredient and see that this has been modified. Details of the modified palm oil process can be found on the website here. You need to scroll down.

Educate me, please?

Thank you,