Menu

If you love Playmobil, I have some funnies for you to read.

Considering we either own or have owned many of those Playmobil items, I'm not getting the funny. It's no fun to have cops if you don't have criminals to catch. A port-a-potty on a huge construction site is quite realistic, or is that just in Georgia? The ghost pirate is cool, what is the problem with him?

My ds12 still loves Playmobil because of the realistic details. :)

Considering we either own or have owned many of those Playmobil items, I'm not getting the funny. It's no fun to have cops if you don't have criminals to catch. A port-a-potty on a huge construction site is quite realistic, or is that just in Georgia? The ghost pirate is cool, what is the problem with him?

My ds12 still loves Playmobil because of the realistic details. :)

I really felt that these authors totally appreciated the details. I think they just thought it was funny the lengths Playmobil goes to for realism. And to me, the best part about Playmobil is their lack of P.C.-judgement. I've often thought the Hazmat thing while great fun to play with, is absolutely bizarre. And the Roman Arena? Why not devote your playtime to murder and sacrifice?? And Pirates! There is nothing redeeming about the life of a pirate, but it sure does make for great fun to run people through with your sword all day long. That's what's so funny. When the rest of the world is afraid to let their kids play or read violent things, Playmobil is obliviously carrying on. Viva Playmobil!

Margaret

Check out this link and this one. Hope you giggle as much as dh and I did tonight!

At first I thought this was a garden wargaming smashup. Do you mean to tell me that I can really buy Cosacks??? I'm going to have to get like ten of those.

When we lived in Germany, we saw a full Roman legion don in Playmobil to celebrate a big anniversary of the Varusschlacht (massacre of three Roman legions by Germanic tribes) and a ten part diorama of what type of calls the Berlin fire department went on in 2002 done entirely in Playmobil figures.

I love this stuff.

We have the port-a-potty and it's really one of the most loved toys, LOL!!!! I guess my kids have a good sense of odd-funny! LOL!

You know, just last week 2 of my 3 kids told me in separate conversations that this was one of their favorite Playmobil toys. I think it is Playmobil's observation and acknowledgement of life that makes their toys fun.