Menu

Susan, Jessie and Jim Weiss in Williamsburg

Thanks!! I'm rethinking bringing my two oldest ds's with me. They are 7th and 8th grade and I think we might just drive up!! This will be a great time.

Checked with dh and he says bring them with me!! I'm already excited and just when I was starting to doubt myself for the first time as we enter the high school years.

I am planning to come from Chicago for this conference!

SWB, a question for you.

Will any of these topics be included in the Cincinnati conference in April? Before learning about the Williamsburg conference, I registered for the one in OH, planning to hear you and Jim Weiss there. Now I am reevaluating that decision. Thank you!

This looks great! I'll be flying in from the great state of Washington to be there. I'm excited to visit Williamsburg for the first time since seventh grade!

I'll be there by myself, though, and will have a four-month-old with me. Anyone else bringing an infant? What are your plans for dealing with the baby?

Nealy

Edited by LivingLatin
arithmetic error

I'll be there by myself, though, and will have a four-month-old with me. Anyone else bringing an infant? What are your plans for dealing with the baby?

Nealy

I may be attending with a 5 month old. I'll use a baby sling and just do the best I can. I'm sure I will have to step out of a session now and then, or maybe miss one during nap time. I'm excited!

• 3 weeks later...
We don't actually have anyone lined up to record yet, so this is still very tentative. :001_unsure: I wouldn't count on it just yet (sorry).

SWB

I do hope you're able to offer tapes of the sessions on the PHP website. We're overseas again, so attending just isn't an option (although I will console myself with some fun field trip to a samurai castle).

a question about the box lunches :001_smile:

I would like to order box lunches to enjoy during the lunch time story hour with Jim Weiss, but for religious reasons, we do not eat pork.

Is it possible to request sandwiches that have only turkey?

Thank you very much for your consideration of this detail, which, although small, is an important one for us.

PS. I know you are trying to provide a vegetarian option but there's no way I can sell that to ds 6 and ds 9 :tongue_smilie:

• 2 months later...