Menu

No shennanigans. Tell the truth. What do you do with all the picture cards you get?

Mine go in a basket as well. I always intend to update the address book with all the kids names and ages and I always plan to put the pictures of closer friends and family into an album. However, that hasn't happened yet:). This year, I did toss a bunch of picture, expecting to get a bunch more this year. However, we definitely did not get that many cards this year. I over ordered our family picture cards - I have about 20 left over. I have several orthodox friends who mail them later - their Christmas is later:). Others just do because that is how they are:). I look forward to the "book" of a Christmas letter from one of my friends. We usually howl in laughter over it. The comedy world is definitely underrepresented - moms are some of the funniest people in the world!!

I cut them to size and slide them in a photo album. It's more fun to look at old ones than new ones, imo!

This is what I do as well - I love looking back at them every year and it is fun to see how the families have grown in size and how the children have grown over the years.

I love getting pictures and I love sitting by the lighted tree and being blessed by all the precious people we have known throughout the years!

I put them in smaller Christmas photo alblums that come out only at Chrismas time.

(I still have all the letters as well - but no place to put them - I suspect I will eventually toss them).