Menu

Incredible news of 4 children surviving a plane crash in the Amazon jungle for 40 days

Hannah

The search and rescue effort sounded pretty amazing, too. I read that they recorded the grandmother's voice and played it from planes flying over the jungle, and they also dropped 10,000 leaflets with survival instructions for the kids. 

• Like 9

That is the most amazing story I have ever heard.  I know I wouldn't last one day in the jungle.  With all the things they could have faced it blows my mind they survived.  I hope it becomes a movie, a book, a documentary, something.  I want to hear the story through the eyes of children.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Selkie said:

The search and rescue effort sounded pretty amazing, too. I read that they recorded the grandmother's voice and played it from planes flying over the jungle, and they also dropped 10,000 leaflets with survival instructions for the kids. 

That is a really smart idea! I am always in awe of how amazing search and rescue professionals are.

• Like 4