Menu

This is too dressy, isn't it?

Loowit

My DD's college graduation is this afternoon. I ordered a cute sundress but the company sent me the wrong thing so now I am going with something I already have. I was thinking I could go with this dress but when I put it on it seems way too dressy for an afternoon graduation. It is floor length.

I have to leave in about an hour and a half. We are in that PNW so not a very formal area. I also have a black and white floor length skirt with black shirt or a space skirt with lights as an other options. Or I could do jeans and a nice top like DH and DS.

I will delete the picture because I dislike it. I am horrible at taking them, but hopefully it gives some idea of the dress and shall I am talking about. 

Edited by Loowit
remove picture

I didn't see the dress but floor length would be totally out of place here at New Englands private schools. Most people dress way more casual. I'd opt for the jeans (or mid type skirt) and cute top with cute shoes. Maybe your area is more fashionable, though

Edited by MEmama
  • Like 1