Menu

Anyone watch the Biggest Loser fans?

lynn

We watched as well. I wanted anyone but Vicki to win, though I liked Michelle all along. They looked great! To be honest, Heba looked great. Didn't like her on the show, but she sure worked her butt off! I'm tall like her and to go from close to 300 to 150's is amazing! I think she didn't get the vote because no one liked her and people thought Ed had a better chance to win. Hey, they still got $100,000! Nothing to be sad about!

They all looked amazing, but Michelle was so kind during the show (unlike Heba & Vicki) that I was pulling for her.

I had to laugh, though, because right after I finished reading the "unnecessary quotation mark" thread they cut to Vicki's hometown where people were holding signs that said:

Vicki: "Our" Biggest Loser and then another one said something about Biggest "Cajun" Loser. :lol:

Yes!! I was soooooo happy Michelle won :D We liked her all along as well. I may have punched my tv if Heba or Vicky had won. Ooo that Vicky was nasty and Heba followed her and bought her garbage hook, line and sinker! Michelle sure deserved it. She played a good clean game and just put forth the effort.

They all looked great though didn't they?

I was glad to see Coleen's dad..he did really well at home. :)

People that I know that have lost 100 pounds and more, usually have excess skin etc. Do you think the show provides surgery, to remove that skin, or do you think none of them have that problem? I mean, they were even wearing sleeveless shirts/dresses, and there arms showed no sign of excess skin or flab. What do you think? How long do they stay home between the last taped show, and the season finale? I heard that this all started in May for them, and then the finale was last night, but I wonder how long they are on there own?

I really like the show!! I was also thrilled for Michelle!!!

There's no surgery before the finale. One of the previous winners (can't remember his name. He was a chef from Florida, I think) had surgery to remove excess skin around his tummy, but that was well after the finale.

I met a friend atmy hs reunion who had gastric bypass surgery in January. He was a "normal size" now, and didn't have any cosmetic surgery. Apparently, the younger you are when you lose the weight, the more elastic your skin is and it adapts to the weight loss.

People that I know that have lost 100 pounds and more, usually have excess skin etc. Do you think the show provides surgery, to remove that skin, or do you think none of them have that problem? I mean, they were even wearing sleeveless shirts/dresses, and there arms showed no sign of excess skin or flab. What do you think? How long do they stay home between the last taped show, and the season finale? I heard that this all started in May for them, and then the finale was last night, but I wonder how long they are on there own?

I really like the show!! I was also thrilled for Michelle!!!

Actually if you looked close you could see their skin was a little flabby. Not knocking them at all. I have a lot of weight to lose and am always interested in that kind of thing.

This time they were home on their own for 2 months and 3 weeks. I know in the past it has been as much as 3 months.