Menu

2022 edition ~ Have you encountered a unique gift? Post it here...

Kareni

20 hours ago, Kareni said:

Still more ~

Have you asked someone what gift they might like only to be told nothing?

Here you go.

Bubble wrap tissues

Regards,

Kareni

That ball of nothing is hilarious! Reminds me of when DH & I were very first dating, he was doing some annoying thing (We were on the phone) and I told him to "cut it out!"  He asked what, cut what out, and I said "Oh, nothing..." -- he proceeded to draw the word "nothing" in bubble letters, color it, cut it out, and brought it to me the  next day. ❤️  I of course still have it. 

which is not a gift, but I couldn't resist sharing the story 🙂 

• Like 6

I ordered this RPG-in-a-desk-calendar for my husband. I suspect it will not arrive before Christmas, but I will print out the info to wrap. It's promised to arrive before January 1.

It's doubly perfect because of the RPG thing and because the project was funded on Kickstarter, where my husband has participated in funding a number of gaming- and 3D printing-related projects.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:21 PM, happi duck said:

This book of non-alcoholic cocktails looks amazing!  Expensive but amazing!

https://www.theaviarybooks.com/shop/p/zero-a-new-approach-to-non-alcoholic-drinks-reserve-edition

At the beginning of the pandemic I started learning how to mix drinks but I'm over the alcohol bit.  I would invest in this book if I could know for sure they're not all sugary.

(I do mix a great martini!)

I showed this to dh & he actually put it under the tree for me! There is sugar in the beverages, the amount varies. The book is a bit unique in that it seeks to imitate the full flavor of the beverage, not just have the ingredients minus the alcohol. There are some very unique recipes (formulas?) in there. I’m not sure about its usefulness, but it is really pretty! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2