Menu

Vague Christmas participation post - Bumping - Last Call

Ginevra

Just bumping this for anyone who hasn’t seen this yet. We still have room. If anyone wants to include their birthday or another special day, just post it here or PM me. 

On 9/29/2022 at 5:35 PM, Mrs Tiggywinkle Again said:

October 27. Coming soon lol. 

@Quill, I’d love to be able to send birthday cards and I think that’s a great idea.  My kids also love seeing all the Christmas cards, except they think you’re all my imaginary friends.

If you can send me a PM, please do. Since my accounts were merged I am being recognized as a new user ( been here for 10 years) and can’t start a PM until I reach 50 posts. I am not a frequent poster ( more like a regular reader) so that’s going to take some time to reach. 

2 hours ago, Corbster98 said:

If you can send me a PM, please do. Since my accounts were merged I am being recognized as a new user ( been here for 10 years) and can’t start a PM until I reach 50 posts. I am not a frequent poster ( more like a regular reader) so that’s going to take some time to reach. 

I can’t PM either for the same reasons. 😂

• Ginevra changed the title to Vague Christmas participation post - Bumping - Last Call

It's a last-call bump. I will assemble and distribute the list this weekend. If you still want in, PM me and/or reply on this thread.  If you want to include your birthday or another special date, let me know that too. 

Oh, I love birthday cards!  And everyone in my family, including me, is incredibly erratic about sending them. So maybe/maybe not getting them from other people just adds to the fun.

Mine is July 21. I will forget I mentioned this by next July.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GailV said:

Oh, I love birthday cards!  And everyone in my family, including me, is incredibly erratic about sending them. So maybe/maybe not getting them from other people just adds to the fun.

Mine is July 21. I will forget I mentioned this by next July.

I’m kinda terrible about this, too. There are aime family members whose birthdays I always remember, others who are sporadic and a few I forget each and every year. I know it’s a bad look with my nieces and nephews because I seem like that aunt who plays favorites. It’s not! I’m not! I just fluctuate in how good I am about honoring birthdays. 

• Like 2