Menu

List of Curricula That Schedule SOTW...

1 hour ago, SilverMoon said:

Build Your Library did switch out SOTW for levels 1 and 2, but there is no current plan to remove it from 3 and 4. (SOTW volumes correlate with those levels.) 

Yeah, that is why I am asking this question.  I wish I could get my hands on the old Build your library that used SOTW.   I am looking for something for 3rd grade that uses SOTW--mostly because my brain hurts from homeschooling two high school students at once and I don't have the mental capacity to come up with my own plan.  (I used to think that was fun! HA!).  I may check out bookshark or sonlight.

2 hours ago, TheAttachedMama said:

Yeah, that is why I am asking this question.  I wish I could get my hands on the old Build your library that used SOTW.   I am looking for something for 3rd grade that uses SOTW--mostly because my brain hurts from homeschooling two high school students at once and I don't have the mental capacity to come up with my own plan.  (I used to think that was fun! HA!).  I may check out bookshark or sonlight.

If you ask in the Build Your Library Families group on Facebook, someone that owns the old one will send you a copy if you message them proof of purchase of the new version. It's a little unorthodox but it does have the blessings of the BYL author/owner. 

Edited by SilverMoon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheAttachedMama said:

And same! Bruh. That schedule keeps us sane and meant the little ones had those good extras included too (like regular poetry and art), the ones that were likely to fall by the wayside otherwise. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, TheAttachedMama said:

Word. I have 7th, 9th, and 11th graders next year. I have got to figure out something for the 7th grader - she is very hands-on and active. And I am T.I.R.E.D.

• Like 1