Menu

Thank you for the Calm sleep aid suggestion

Night Elf

I took half a dose the first night and slept 2 shifts: 4.5 hours then 2.5 hours (I think that was it).

I took a full dose last night and slept 2 shifts again: 4 hours then 2.5 hours.

It's been quite a while since I slept 4 straight hours. I've done it two nights in a row and I'm so happy. I was bummed that I woke up. I had hoped with a full dose I'd sleep longer but at least I got a 2nd shift in to give me more sleep for the day.

I have still been tired today despite the additional sleep, but I don't feel utterly drained. So that's an improvement. 

• Like 17

Ok, another update. I still wake up after 1-2 hours of being asleep but I'm only staying up for about an hour before I feel so tired I can't keep my eyes open. Last night I slept for about 1.5 hours, then was up for 1 hour, then slept 9 hours after that! I haven't taken my Trazodone since I started taking the Calm Sleep. This is amazing stuff! I probably sound ridiculous but if you have never suffered insomnia before, you may not understand just how truly amazing I feel getting so much rest! I'm off to email my support team my success. 🙂

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Night Elf said:

Ok, another update. I still wake up after 1-2 hours of being asleep but I'm only staying up for about an hour before I feel so tired I can't keep my eyes open. Last night I slept for about 1.5 hours, then was up for 1 hour, then slept 9 hours after that! I haven't taken my Trazodone since I started taking the Calm Sleep. This is amazing stuff! I probably sound ridiculous but if you have never suffered insomnia before, you may not understand just how truly amazing I feel getting so much rest! I'm off to email my support team my success. 🙂

YAY! I'm so glad for you.