Menu

Pro-Click binding....anyone still using theirs?

I've been making some interactive math notebooks for one of my kids.  I was contemplating the risk of taking them to Staples to be bound when I realized I still have a few Pro-Click spines left.  Happy Day!

It's been a few years since I've seen a thread on Pro-Clicks.  Is anyone else still happily clicking away? 

https://www.amazon.com/Swingline-GBC-Binding-Capacity-ProClick/dp/B00006IAS3/ref=sr_1_21_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=proclick&qid=1597861397&sr=8-21-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExT1MxMlJHTTZFQ1JBJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzIyODcwMzNTVFoySUgwMU1VWCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNzMxMTAzMU5LN0g1MDRTMjFJWCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX210ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

(The above price is high. I think I bought mine for around $50-60. They appear to be out of stock in a number of places, though.) 

For a video on this---this is not me, and I haven't watched it fully---but she uses the same pro click I have and explains the process: 

47 minutes ago, freesia said:

I borrow my best homeschooling friend's proclick every year.  Does that count? LOL

Me too, though it's more like I use it at her house.

It really depends on the curriculum and supplements. Sometimes we have bunches of things to print, and other times, we don't.

I like proclick so much more than wire binding or spiral binding!!! I have taken things apart before and put them in a pro-click binding instead. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kbutton said:

Me too, though it's more like I use it at her house.

It really depends on the curriculum and supplements. Sometimes we have bunches of things to print, and other times, we don't.

I like proclick so much more than wire binding or spiral binding!!! I have taken things apart before and put them in a pro-click binding instead. 

I love that you can add pages so easily if you forget something.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Paradox5 said:

😭 I REALLY REALLY need one!

I think www.mybinding.com might have a better price. I’m not good at linking from my phone, though.

They are backordered and $97 there. Laminator.com has them in stock for $95. 

I pulled out my swingline 9" laminator today too. Remember when someone here on WTM posted the sale and a ton of us bought them for under $25? They are running $40ish right now on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Swingline-Laminator-Inspire-Thermal-1701855/dp/B004FM76BK

• Like 1

Not only am I still using my ProClick and made a ton of notebooks for my four boys and myself for this year (all of our science/nature and history and half of our LA, plus music study, plus my teacher guides), but I took mine completely apart and gave it a thorough cleaning and tune up, so it works better than ever!

I did switch to spirals instead of the easy open spines though.