Menu

I thought DressBarn closed?

ktgrok

I'm so relieved - they are the one place I can find tops that don't cling in the belly area! It's like they know that hey, maybe women don't like showing off a muffin top all the time. Wonder when other places will get the memo? Everything I buy at Target clings to the belly it seems 😞

I've gained about 8-10 pounds, all in the belly, and it is making me crazy. 

3 hours ago, Farrar said:

This is hilarious. If they're not closed yet, the fact that everyone already thinks they're closed must be a sign they will be soon.

It makes me think of the Blouse Barn on Schitt's Creek.

Nah, it's their fault for the way they're doing the closings, 25 at a time.  Here's an article from summer that says they'll all close by the end of the year:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/07/18/all-dressbarn-stores-closing-2019/1772182001/

• Like 1

Dress Barn is definitely closing. My husband works with their parent company.  They are not rebranding Dress Barn.  The plan is to keep it going through the holiday buying season to generate as much profit as possible. There may be a few stores that linger into Q1 of next year, but those are exceptions rather than the rule. 

Edited to add: The exact schedule of closing is subject to change, of course. Husband isn't part of the decision-making process for when closures happen. 

Edited by MissLemon