Menu

Athletic swimsuits for larger bOOk sizes?

I talk to the trees

Dd wants to improve her swimming skills, and is considering taking some private lessons this semester from a local rec center. Ok...so far, so good. The problem with this plan is that we can't seem to find suits for actual *swimming* in her bOOk size. Can someone point me in the right direction to find good, supportive, athletic swimsuits for a size 32ddd? (*sigh* Poor kid won the genetic lottery, eh? Sounds great until you try to find athletic wear in that size!)

swimoutlet has a section for D-cup an up. Here is a one piece listed there:

https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/penbrooke-krinkle-active-back-chlorine-resistant-one-piece-swimsuit-(d-cup)-45771/?color=9325

It's sort of odd that many of the models in this section are obviously far from well endowed so it's hard to judge from the pictures. However, some of the reviews are pretty specific. 

• Like 2

Same issue here, if not bigger back when she swam swim team.

TYR brand fit well, IIRC she wore a sports bra underneath as well. 

For recreational swim we LOVE Athleta. She had to try on several styles in store and order online from the store itself (free shipping that way), but they fit beautifully and are flattering. 

• Like 1

Speedo swimsuits have always been my favourite. It looks like they have a good variety on their website. I'd lean toward the fitness/recreational suits, as there will be more material for supporting the chest. Performance suits will likely have very strong material to provide a lot of pressure to push the body into a more streamlines shape. That may work well for faster times, but comfort for a recreational swimmer might suffer.  

• Like 2